MADARAK MADARAK

So many unanswered questions! The story confused me a bit, but I was definitely intrigued throughout the whole animation. What's up with the bird structures? I wish I knew more about the two main characters and the world they inhabit. The atmosphere and background art is simply amazing. I love it :)

The Tragic Trilogy The Tragic Trilogy

This was great! I loved all the animations, easter eggs, extra links to more cool stuff and just the way it was all presented in an interactive world. Very cool style! The story with the fish is quite disturbing, but it's my fave :)

MasterMerol responds:

Glad you liked it! And thanks for liking the fishes movie, that's the one that made me suffer the most :/

Dear Bear Dear Bear

Such a sweet story. Your stop motion skills are great! I love all the little details in every scene. This is just wonderful. I really hope Dear Bear gets on the front page. It's so refreshing and original. Great job :)

raeberac responds:

Hehe, thank you, means a lot! :)

SARCO SARCO

The artwork, atmosphere and music in this game are all brilliant. It's more like an interactive linear story than a proper game to me and, like you said, very short, but I still enjoyed it very much! The whole story/plot is a mystery to me and I'm not sure what is going on in this game, but it added to the intrigue. Hopefully things will become clearer in later chapters.

All in all, the artwork and atmosphere kept me glued to the screen. Great job! Looking forward to seeing more of this :)

CosmicGhost responds:

Thanks a lot! I just played your Theropods game, it's really good! Especially the beginning, it felt really live and intense. Would love to collaborate with you guys in the future! :)

The Broadenlands The Broadenlands

This game is so cute and the atmosphere, gameplay, music, story and overall execution is great, but I seem to have the same problem as others where I couldn't continue quite early on in the game. In the room where you have to build a bridge, I cannot go around my bed to the next "area". This might be because that's actually as far as the game goes? Is this game unfinished? I guess this is the case since it was for Ludum Dare, but I just wish you would have mentioned in the Author Comments that this game is unfinished.

Still, very simple gameplay, but I enjoyed it :)

Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

Fun game! A bit too hard for me. I played until I obtained the bodyslam move and then it just got too much for my brain and fingers to compute! :D ...anyway, really smooth gameplay, nice sound fx and quirky main character. I like that the game gets quite badass with shooting those robots etc. I wonder how much further it goes, but I shouldn't play any more for now to prevent frustration from kicking into rage :P ...I might play it some more some other day. Great job! I love all of these weekly games of yours and I'm so impressed with how polished they all are. Amazing job!

The Outcome (WIP) The Outcome (WIP)

I love the guitar in this. For me it's what makes the song great. Vocals are also nice! All in all, good stuff :)

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks man, I have almost no experience with guitar, I just played some tabs. I am surprised at how good it turned out.

Haven (BO:SoS) Haven (BO:SoS)

Love the atmosphere!

Melancholic, a little creepy with a dash of some eastern mystery and maybe spanish rythms/guitar work? The percussions/drums are very good, makes it feel adventurish, and I think it's perfect for the overworld map of Barbarian Onslaught: Secret of Steel. Amazing work hzlancer!

- SeethingSwarm

hzlancer responds:

thank you, and thanks for keeping up with the development of the game. I hope you enjoyed the release!

Loopmaster - Travel Loopmaster - Travel

This is SWEET!

Everything in one package: Great atmosphere, perfectly loopable and the filesize is generally small enough to use in a flash game. Every sound in this loop is clear and the rythm is perfect. Nice work!

I'll defintely use this in one of my future games. Please make more medieval/oriental sounding loops! There's so many good ones out there already, but usually their filesizes are so huge that they'll never be able to be used in a flash game of acceptable size. I usually dont even think of using a track if it's bigger than 1mb cuz I like using multiple tracks in a game to keep things interesting,

I'm glad I found you, if only for this track :)

- SeethingSwarm

Cage Breaker Cage Breaker

Omg this shit is so awesome! Great colours, art style, mood, idea, everything.

Long Leaf, Gunda Long Leaf, Gunda

Wow this looks amazing! The city of Long Leaf is definitely a wondrous, magical place I want to visit! I like the big leafy texture you used, the lighting, the atmosphere and all the little details. The flying ship really ties the whole piece together for me and gives it a lot more character. Amazing work! It's nice to see you posting on Newgrounds again and it's great to see some more Khale stuff after all this time :)

Buds Buds

Beautiful!

Man, I wish your drawings could come to life...

UnderARock responds: