The Outcome (WIP) The Outcome (WIP)

I love the guitar in this. For me it's what makes the song great. Vocals are also nice! All in all, good stuff :)

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks man, I have almost no experience with guitar, I just played some tabs. I am surprised at how good it turned out.

Haven (BO:SoS) Haven (BO:SoS)

Love the atmosphere!

Melancholic, a little creepy with a dash of some eastern mystery and maybe spanish rythms/guitar work? The percussions/drums are very good, makes it feel adventurish, and I think it's perfect for the overworld map of Barbarian Onslaught: Secret of Steel. Amazing work hzlancer!

- SeethingSwarm

hzlancer responds:

thank you, and thanks for keeping up with the development of the game. I hope you enjoyed the release!

Loopmaster - Travel Loopmaster - Travel

This is SWEET!

Everything in one package: Great atmosphere, perfectly loopable and the filesize is generally small enough to use in a flash game. Every sound in this loop is clear and the rythm is perfect. Nice work!

I'll defintely use this in one of my future games. Please make more medieval/oriental sounding loops! There's so many good ones out there already, but usually their filesizes are so huge that they'll never be able to be used in a flash game of acceptable size. I usually dont even think of using a track if it's bigger than 1mb cuz I like using multiple tracks in a game to keep things interesting,

I'm glad I found you, if only for this track :)

- SeethingSwarm