MADARAK MADARAK

So many unanswered questions! The story confused me a bit, but I was definitely intrigued throughout the whole animation. What's up with the bird structures? I wish I knew more about the two main characters and the world they inhabit. The atmosphere and background art is simply amazing. I love it :)

The Tragic Trilogy The Tragic Trilogy

This was great! I loved all the animations, easter eggs, extra links to more cool stuff and just the way it was all presented in an interactive world. Very cool style! The story with the fish is quite disturbing, but it's my fave :)

MasterMerol responds:

Glad you liked it! And thanks for liking the fishes movie, that's the one that made me suffer the most :/

Dear Bear Dear Bear

Such a sweet story. Your stop motion skills are great! I love all the little details in every scene. This is just wonderful. I really hope Dear Bear gets on the front page. It's so refreshing and original. Great job :)

raeberac responds:

Hehe, thank you, means a lot! :)

Construxon Time Again Construxon Time Again

Wow, that was so well-made. I applaud you for the shere time and effort that must have taken. Awesome stuff!

'Chicken Castle' 'Chicken Castle'

Awesome stuff, loved it! :)

Butzbo responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Rifftrax Animated Intro Rifftrax Animated Intro

Harry and Sucho, you guys are just pure awesomeness!

REPSI- drink of Champions REPSI- drink of Champions

Very sexy awesome stuff! I don't understand a word of Greek, but I'm pretty sure I didn't really need to. The visuals carried the message pretty damn well. Great animation and art :)

Quintessence Quintessence

I really enjoyed watching this. I always get a kick out of your stuff! This animation had a very haunting atmosphere to it, which I love. The ending was pretty surreal and for a while there I had the feeling that I was tripping on something. I especially loved the room with all the doubles in it... but I have absolutely no idea what the whole point of the story is. Maybe I'm a bit stupid and slow. I was confused most of the time and I would really love an explanation to all of this, if there is any.

Anyway, great work on the animation, atmosphere and for keeping me glued to the screen. Even though this was a bit different, it still had the same strange sense of humour existing in all of your other stuff. That's something that has always attracted me to your creations.

exotworking responds:

Hey bud, nice to see you dropping by. What really bugs me with some movies is that if the hero dies, the film will be over. So I tried to fix this matter by giving death some extra time y know? :) I'm really curious to see what happens after my body becomes dust and whatnot. I'd really like to have an insight into all the territories I failed to experience properly during my brief lifetime. I'd like to understand all poetry and all profanity, the whole spectrum. At the moment I feel more like that poet, but I hope that at least after my death I will be able to feel it all. Thanks for your review SS, I truly appreciate it.

Most Ghost Most Ghost

Amazing animation! It was a pure pleasure to watch :)

Zombie Q Zombie Q

The ending was great!

This was so fun to watch. I liked the humor you put into this, and the ending was SWEET! Why I couldn't give this 10 was because even though the sound was alright, it wasn't great, and a lot of the scenes could use more detail. Other than that, it was great!